Imagine yourself: every second in the world becomes 3 startups more. While you add your coffee, they will become 600, and when you read this text – more than 1000. Startup – a word that has become synonymous with an independent and successful life. But do not forget that of all the new projects will survive only the strongest.
How to make your project successful and, as they say, “shot”? The answer is simple: from the very beginning it is necessary to know the correct algorithm of its creation, so as not to be fake.
So you want to know how to build startups right?
To this end, we invite you to an open lecture, “How to build your startup” from Eran Lasser, founder of DAN.IT education, a representative of the country of startups – Israel, and an investment advisor in the Synergy China Funds venture fund.
📅 Date: 25.10
🕙 Time: 19: 30-21: 30
🏢 Location: DAN.IT education, Pavel Tychyna Ave 1st, Silver Breeze Shopping Center, office A, 6th floor
📣 Language of communication: Meeting with Eran Lasser will be held in English.
🎟 Entrance: free, with pre-registration. Please register by phone. 044-290-22-44 or fill out the registration form: https://goo.gl/forms/3VINhW2TDpVbVHaL2
Eran will reveal the following topics:
– how to allocate needs and understand what you want to achieve;
– how to build a harmonious team of like-minded people;
– all about MVP: why your startup needs the least viable product and how to design it;
– What is a business model and how to build it;
– Startup life cycle: what phases are waiting for you and what to expect from them;
– how to correctly design a business plan;
– Financing and its stages;
– Tips for success from the speaker’s personal experience.
Please note that the lecture will be held in English. During and after the event, Eran Lasser will be happy to communicate with everyone who wants to and will answer questions about specific startups.
Do not yawn, catch startups!