Course Frontend web developer
Book a free career consultation and got demo acces to the Metaverse!
- 7 month
- 250 hours
Mon, Wed, Fri: 19:00 - 22:00
The Frontend course is the ideal solution for those who have a great interest in the Tech industry, minimal experience in developing web applications and a tendency for creative problem solving. Profession of Frontend developer allows you to progress constantly and our mentors will help you choose the right direction for your skills improving. The training program focuses on the project work, so that students will understand in practice what skills need to be a leader on Tech market.
- beginners in programming (people without experience), age from 16 years
- those who wish to learn how to develop interactive, functional and modern websites from scratch, and wish to be competitive Frontend-developer
- those who wish to learn how to write code on real cases and with practical examples and develop the skills of teamwork and self-presentation
What will you be able to
- Understand the logic of the client-server architecture in the context of writing real apps
- Know the React.js, Node, Express.js and other frameworks, work with the GIT version control system
- Develop Web Interfaces and Web Apps
- Test and scale web applications
- Read someone else's code with an understanding of its work
- Have soft-skills and be prepared for the interview, be able to present yourself and your product in English
Preparation for the beginning
Module 1. HTML & CSS Basics
HTML is a tool of logical layout of a web page. Using the layout structure, you can enter data on the page. During the first module, students will learn how to describe this structure using HTML tags (special markers that your browser can read).
Also in the first module students will learn the basics of CSS. This is necessary for understanding how to inform the correct display of HTML tags.
Introducing to the language includes:
• CSS selectors
• design elements
• control the size and position of blocks on the page
• margins and indents
• the order of the layout of the block
• testing the results of layout
• adaptive layout
• nuances of cross-browser layout
• basic animation
• CSS3 standard
• main developer tools
- basic and object data types
- type conversion
- variables and rules for their naming
- conditions, operators, arrays, loops, functions
- scope, closures
- control structures
- error processing
- introduction to browser events
Also, students will become familiar with the order of event processing, interaction with the DOM browser, callback functions. In the course students will learn how to work with the developer’s console, debug and check the code for errors. There is an introduction to the Jquery library, working with DOM, event management.
After the end of the first two modules, students will be able to create their first web page with the necessary layout and interactive behavior.
Module 3. Advanced HTML/CSS
Students will be able to create adaptive web interfaces of any complexity that will work on both widescreen monitors and mobile phones. The module will also consider one of the most popular CSS preprocessors – SASS, its syntax, settings, and integration with the Gulp collector. Consider working with one of Bootstrap’s most famous CSS frameworks. In addition, the following topics will be covered in this module:
- CSS methodology on the example of BEM
- Pixel precision layout
- Layout with support for Retina screens
- Cross browser layout
- Web accessibility
- Mobile first
This module is a deeper immersion in the possibilities of language. Learning the basics of object-oriented programming (OOP), basic design patterns, the fundamentals of functional programming, the capabilities of the ES6 ES7 (ECMAScript) standard, MVC architecture.
Also in this module will be considered:
- prototype inheritance (prototype)
- strict mode
- Async / Await
Training on the standards of the WebSocket, JSONP, AJAX, XMLHttpRequest, Promise, Single Page Application, general information about the RESTful API, code testing using the frameworks.
The module is built taking the latest standards in the industry into account.
Module 5. Getting started with React.js library
Immersion in one of the most popular libraries for building web applications – React.js. In this module, students will get acquainted with a fundamentally new and innovative approach in the formation of pages of sites and applications.
The module covers the following topics:
- JSX layout
- Virtual DOM
- working with the Props / State component
- React Router
- work with ImmutableJS in the React / Redux application
- work with middleware, Redux-thunk
- Testing the app with Jest and Enzyme
- Using hooks in React
This workshop includes:
- acquaintance with Node.js technology;
- infrastructure and use of the package manager NPM (package manager);
- Express.js framework;
- work with databases on the example of MongoDB.
At the end of the module, students will be able to create a backend part for previously created applications and projects, as well as create and use various REST APIs (using the popular Express.js framework).
The course provides for mandatory study of the Git version control system. Thanks to this, teamwork and solving everyday tasks will be a pleasure for the student.
We will expand the following topics:
- work with Git Bash
- workflow from creating a repository to sending it to a remote server
- work with branches
- work with configuration files
Workshops and master-classes
From the basics of algorithms until the end of the whole course, students will take part in master classes, workshops and webinars from worldwide specialists.
Soft skills, technical English and interview preparation
In parallel with the third module, students will begin to develop their internal qualities and prepare themselves for self-presentation.
We will simulate full-fledged job interviews, creating conditions that are as close as possible to the real ones.
Together with professional recruiters and industry engineers, we will work on the summary of each student, his ability to present himself and his work, ability to communicate; we will also provide full support in the process of interviewing.
Student teams will work on potential startups under weekly scrum-master support. Each project will begin as a realization of client start-up idea. In the end of project work, the students will present the project to the members of Advisory Board.
Software Engineer at EPAM Systems
Senior Java Developer, Ciklum
Senior FrontEnd Engineer, Weblium
Get our best offer by paying for the entire course in one instalment as you enrol.
Cover half of the course cost as you start and the other half after you complete your final project.
Pay a fixed monthly amount during the full run of your training.
Learn Now - Pay Later
Start repaying your course fees only after you’ve found employment.
Do you have questions about the program?
Book Your Free Consultation Today!
Not sure if Tech is right for you?
Sign up for a meeting and get personal development plan in the field of Tech?Waiting for you:
- consultation of a career manager, on the choice of the direction of development in the field of Tech
- testing for predisposition to a particular direction of study
- getting to know the instructors
- meeting with HR specialist
- tour of the training center in Metavers
- analysis of the results
selection of the program according to the
data received and your request
With us you will build your successful career in Tech❗
Sign up for a meeting