Course Programming Essentials
Not sure if you’re cut out to be a programmer? Book a free career consultation and find out today!
- 2,5 months
- 130 hours
Mon, Wed, Fri: 19:00 - 22:00
If you are looking for a career switch or just want to break into coding with no prior knowledge and no clue where to start, then the Programming Essentials course is just for you. Designed with the needs of beginners in mind, it will help you find your feet in the world of Tech by introducing you to the full gamut of in-demand programming tools in use today.
Don’t fret over fitting in – the proforientation test at the start will determine if this course is right for you, or if you should pursue other options!
Once you’re in, you will cover two practice-heavy modules over a period of 2.5 months. You will acquire invaluable skills such as learning how to define a webpage and read its syntax, as well as creating tags, blocks, forms, and finally full landing pages. All the while honing your coding abilities to their optimal capacity. At the end of the course, you will have a chance to put your new tools to work on the capstone project – a self-contained, one-pager website.
Programming Essentials is taught by world-leading specialists following the unique worldwide methodology of TELEM. This no-faff approach to teaching entails minimum dry theory and full-throttle practice. With it, DAN.IT guarantees its students the most up-to-date, job-ready qualifications on the market.
During your training, you will work with internationally renowned experts and benefit from personal mentorship that will help flatten the learning curve. Upon completion of the course, you will be in command of the nuts and bolts of coding and possess a strong sense of professional direction.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who is over 16 years of age and wants to launch a career in Tech but needs help finding their bearings.
- Working professionals with basic knowledge of SEO, A/B testing, web programming, HTML layout, or UI/UX design who want to upskill strategically.
- Self-starters eager to give programming a try but struggling to make the first step, or those who have already engaged in beginner training on their own.
What will you be able to
- How to create cross-browser sites and clickable forms
- How to design engaging animations and smooth transitions from scratch
- Adapting websites for mobile use
- How to interact with on-page forms, images, and links
Upon successful enrollment, your first task will be to complete a literature review and watch a series of video lessons provided by the instructors ahead of the course start date.
Module 1. Basics of HTML, CSS
Once prelims are out of the way, you will dive into HTML. HTML is the logical markup of a web page. By mastering this structure, you will be able to start adding data to pages. In the first part of the course, you will learn to do just that by modeling markup via HTML tags and commanding the browser to properly render your tags using CSS instructions. The CSS section includes features on selectors, object design, size and block positioning, margins and padding, block layout order, testing layout results, basic animation, CSS3 standards, advanced developer tools, and more.
- Base and object data types
- Type conversion, variables, and naming rules
- Conditions, operators, arrays, loops, functions
- Scopes and closures
- Call context
- Control structures and the basics of browser events.
Moreover, you will grasp the sequence of event processing known as event loops, learn how to interact with the DOM browser, and handle callback functions, while also working with the developer console, debugging, and eliminating errors from your code. This module also features a deep dive into the jQuery library.
Senior Java Developer, Ciklum
Software Engineer, EPAM Systems
Senior FrontEnd Engineer, Weblium
Get our best offer by paying for the entire course in one instalment as you enrol.
Cover half of the course cost as you start and the other half after you complete your final project.
Pay a fixed monthly amount during the full run of your training.
Learn Now - Pay Later
Start repaying your course fees only after you’ve found employment.
Do you have questions about the program?
Book Your Free Consultation Today!
Not sure if Tech is right for you?
Sign up for a meeting and get personal development plan in the field of Tech?Waiting for you:
- consultation of a career manager, on the choice of the direction of development in the field of Tech
- testing for predisposition to a particular direction of study
- getting to know the instructors
- meeting with HR specialist
- tour of the training center in Metavers
- analysis of the results
selection of the program according to the
data received and your request
With us you will build your successful career in Tech❗
Sign up for a meeting