Today’s world makes its own rules. Children from an early age cannot imagine their life without the Internet, smartphones, and tablets and also have an interest in any gadgets. Why don’t we turn it into a cool hobby that will become a prestigious and beloved profession in the future? This course is a first step to the programming world. Here any child can create his own game, mobile app, website, model for 3D-printing and understand how everything is arranged and why coding is awesome.
Tue, Thu: 16:00 - 17:30
Tue, Thu: 17:30 - 19:00
Who will benefit?
- kids and teens who cannot imagine their life without a smartphone or computer
- everyone who is interested in IT and already want to try himself in the field of programming
- teens who want to continue their education in this field
- anyone who wants to learn how to create sites, print on 3D printers and develop apps
- everyone who is looking for a really interesting hobby to have fun and spend time usefully
- Block 1. Scratch
At the beginning the child will learn elementary concepts on the basis of the game creation process, and will get the starting knowledge. Scratch will help him on this way.
Scratch is an event-oriented programming environment. In other words, you can create programs here using graphic blocks and captions to them, if you select the desired language.
Scratch is the first step that will allow a child to enter the programming world.
This block will enable:
• study and create algorithms
• create variables
• design the logic of the game
• create a game
At the end of the first block, the child will have his very own game.
- Block 2. WIX
- Block 4. 3D-print
- Block 5. Python
- Mentor's help
Conditions of Enrollment:
You will be able to
- create 3D models for printing on a 3D printer
- develop mobile mini-apps in Python
- create your own game