For 4 months you will learn how to make web design intuitive and user-friendly. From the visual construction and the theory of colors to the human perception of the information submitted by developers – the student will receive an answer to the question “How to pitch the product so people wanted to buy it”. You will create three full-fledged projects for the portfolio, learn how to communicate with clients and get advice on career advancement.
Mon, Wed: 19:00 - 22:00
Sat: 10:00 - 16:30
Who will benefit?
- beginners in the field of design
- graphic designers who decided to engage in the field of web design
- people who want to see web interfaces easy to use, functional, intuitive and visually beautiful
- to all who aim to simplify the interaction of man and system to well understandable actions
- Preparation for the beginning
Immediately after passing the interview and enrollment, the student starts preparing for studies. As a first homework assignment, the student receives literature and links to video lessons, with which he will be acquainted before the start of the 4-month course.
- Design Foundation
- Principles and Patterns
- Pro Tips and Career Consulting
- Workshops and master-classes
Conditions of Enrollment:
You will be able to
- create a web page design correctly in order to make it primarily convenient
- work with composition, color, typography, grids, prototypes, frames, art-concepts and UI-graphics elements
- quickly sketch out concepts, know where to get ideas
- work in Photoshop, InVision, Flinto
- check the design solutions and choose the best
- understand business objectives, distinguish important from secondary
- learn to present yourself and your design in English