Do you dream of becoming one of the best IT specialists?
The Israeli method
Training based on the standards of the IT division of the Israeli army: the solution of specific tasks, teamwork, support and mentorship throughout the program
Technical training modules, as well as the final project in the form of a potential start-up, development of soft-skills, English learning, workshops and master classes from foreign experts
Invited experts from IT companies who can possibly make changes to the program in accordance with the needs of the Ukrainian market, they also are potential employers
What do we offer
- Start learning from scratchEven if you have never done programming before and have not received a technical education, with the proper willingness you will manage to pass our course. Are you dreaming of changing your profession? Thanks to a well-defined program, even art & humanities scholar will join the educational process without any problems.
- Motivation and group workDue to the two-stage selection of candidates for training, we form groups of motivated, ambitious and purposeful students. Working in teams of 4-5 people, they step-by-step achieve high results in the work on projects, and finally they are guaranteed to become first-class experts.
- Flipped classroom systemNo lectures but exercises. We’ll show you where to find the material, and you’ll learn the theory on video and instructions by yourself. In the classroom there will be only practice, and nothing but practice. You will also have an online system for doing homework with permanent access to all the necessary materials.
- Soft skills developmentSynchronically with the main program, you will pass a module on skills of self-presentation, strategies for communicating with the employer and the client, writing a resume and passing the job interview.
- Mentorship & supportA personal mentor will not only help you throughout the training period, but will also oversee your final project. Ask mentors about preparation for classes; discuss practical cases which you will begin to work with from the first lesson in DAN.IT education.
Who we are
DAN.IT education training center implements a unique format for the training of IT specialists, which is used in the army of Israel. We are located in Kiev, so you don’t need to go abroad to get a quality education.
The initiator of the opening of DAN.IT education is Eran Lasser. In the past, he has held a senior position in Mamram, Israeli IT training Center for Army. After the end of army service Eran founded and managed a private institution John Bryce Training for the civil sector. Today John Bryce Training occupies more than 70% of the Israeli IT market and has branches in Hungary, China and Turkey. DAN.IT education will work in Ukraine as an analogue of such a center.
We are adapting the Israeli Telem method, designed to work on the strengths of each student and understanding each student motivation. This training is based on case studies and practical exercises without boring lectures and wasting of time. We also form the Advisory Board, where we invite IT industry leaders, who know what the market wants. Throughout the year we prepare students for the challenges and difficulties of the future work as a web programmer.
Head of HR
Head of Interaction Design
Head of Soft-skills
Apply for 4 steps
Register for a consultation
What do our students receive?
Support of a personal mentor who will help with the problem solution and will answer any questions
Help in creating a professional resume and filling it with real project examples
Assistance in employment
Training in technical and business English
Free attendance of useful seminars and workshops from Israeli and Ukrainian IT leaders
Discounts for fitness classes, restaurant, consultations of a nutritionist and fitness trainer
Opportunity to start a startup at the final project stage